Phoenix MICRON™ MICRON X
Solution for in vivo retinal imaging of large laboratory animals
Designed to support eye and eye-brain research using large animals including rabbits, dogs, cats, pigs and primates.
- Stunning high-contrast high-resolution retinal imaging
- Hand-held wide-angle imaging ideal for pigs, primates, dogs, cats and other large animals
- Easily switch between fundus imaging and fluorescein angiography
- High definition touch screen with real-time image zoom, image comparison, and subject / study management
Powerful, validated and accepted
The Phoenix MICRON™ MICRON X fuels scientific discovery with a wide range of animals and in broad range of applications including basic eye research, toxicology, pharmaceutical efficacy and neurological research.
Phoenix MICRON X Features:
- Animal retinal resolution to 8 microns
- Enhanced performance for dark retinas
- Real-time display with capture of stills or videos
- Interchangeable LED light modules allow for quick change from bright field to fluorescent angiography images