Extraordinary wide-field retinal imaging.
We empower clinicians to see more in their fight to save sight with a retinal imaging system that delivers stunning high-resolution & high-contrast retinal & ophthalmic images – even on darkly pigmented retinas.
The Phoenix ICON™ hand-held camera empowers you to:
- Easily capture still images and video.
- Quickly switch between bright field and fluorescein angiography with interchangeable light modules in the hand piece
- Always get the best frame with Phoenix FlashBack™ imaging, enabling the capture of the previous seconds of video
The Phoenix ICON™ cart enables you to:
- Quickly complete imaging sessions by imaging on battery – unplugged - for up to 6 hours
- Move easily from patient to patient with a lightweight cart, moved with fingertip pressure
- Image in both seated and standing positions using the motor-driven height adjustments on the cart
- Utilize the high definition touchscreen
The Phoenix ICON™ software that helps you to:
- Capture, review, compare and export images and video with an intuitive user interface
- Focus on the retina with full screen mode and real-time pan and zoom
- Meet enterprise security requirements with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, encryption of data at rest, user roles, strong passwords, and audit logging (coming 2019)
- Eliminate patient data entry with support for downloading modality worklists
- Automatically store images to a PACS with a built-in DICOM connector
Hand-held Fluorescein Angiography
We made it simple. Snap the blue light LED module into the hand piece and flip the integrated switch for the barrier filter. You’re ready to capture stunning fluorescein angiograms bedside.
We made the experience more comfortable for the patient by reducing injected light levels. What’s more, the Phoenix ICON™ blue light intensity is significantly lower than legacy systems.
“We have extensively used the ICON in the NICU and during EUAs and have obtained outstanding image quality as compared to legacy systems”
– Mike Trese, M.D.