The leading Telemedicine Platform for remote ROP screening
Read, Anytime, Anywhere – From Any Wide-Angle Retinal Imaging Camera
The Phoenix CONNECT™ System
Effective ROP screening faces a core problem: babies and the doctors that treat them are often not in the same location, and examination by indirect ophthalmoscope is inefficient and lacks photo documentation.
Phoenix CONNECT™ bridges these issues with a better way: By connecting the nursing, ophthalmology, and neonatology teams through a telemedicine platform that facilitates timely expert screening of babies in any NICU, enabling delivery of the best care
The platform implements a proven ROP screening workflow that generates critical photo documentation to enhance treatment determination and reduce risk. All hosted in a HIPAA compliant cloud, with role-based security, designed for use in clinical applications.
- Allows for the easy creation of patient and imaging study records
- Supports the easy upload of wide-angle retinal images from any retinal imaging camera, including the Phoenix ICON™
- Still have a legacy camera like the Natus RetCam™? No worries. We support that too.
- Enforces the capture of at least 5 imaging fields for each eye, helping ensure full photographic coverage.
- Provides image review tools, including a patented tool to mark Zone 1, to help reduce subjectivity
- Offers the ability to compare images between imaging studies, aiding the ability to see disease progression / regression
- Presents an ROP-specific review workflow to assist the reading physician in recording the outcome of the image review
Automatically generates a report that is sent back to the NICU for use by the neonatologist, and at the care team’s discretion, with the patient’s family