Retinal Imaging That's More Secure Than Ever
We Take Your Data Security Seriously
Upgrade: Fall 2019 Release
The security of data stored on medical devices is of critical importance to the hospitals and clinics that use them. The Phoenix ICON™ camera system is designed to meet these critical requirements with enterprise-class features for user management and data security, as well as a smooth upgrade path to Windows 10.
- Encryption of data at rest, that bolsters your defenses against breaches
- Individual user accounts with optional strong password enforcement to give you greater control and accountability
- User roles to allocate access to features and resources increasing data and device access control
- Full audit logging to help you demonstrate compliance and provide detailed insight when you need it
- Windows 10 loT Enterprise 2019 which provides a long-term, stable Windows release appropriate for a medical device
- Windows 10 upgrade options offering smooth migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Both free do-it-yourself and full-service options are available to suit your budget. For existing Phoenix ICON™ customers, schedule a free consultation to discuss your options for upgrading
THREE UPGRADE OPTIONS:
- A Free, Do-It-Yourself upgrade-that includes all of the needed Windows and ICON software plus detailed installation instructions.
- An Assisted upgrade package-which includes a site visit from a Phoenix ICON specialist to perform the upgrade.
- A Premium upgrade package-which includes a site visit from a Phoenix ICON specialist to perform the upgrade, as well as a bigger hard drive for the ICON camera, a preventative maintenance review of the ICON system, a new cart battery, and more.
How can I upgrade?
Continued Innovation, Upgrades, and Customer Success is our Standard
"Windows 7 is at its end of life. With this release, we provide our customers a smooth upgrade path to Windows 10, on a version that provides a long-term stable release that is appropriate for medical devices."
Phoenix Technology Group